Sunday, April 24, 2011

Apple II Programming manuals

April 23, 2011
Hello all,
Well here we are again continuing our journey to the realm of Ultima 1.  I have gathered together my entire collection of old Apple programming books and manuals to help me master the ancient art of basic programming!
I plan on reading, digesting, and reviewing all the programming books I have.
Here is a list of the books I have:
Apple II User’s Guide 3rd Edt. – Lon Poole
Apple Machine Language – Don Inman/Kurt Inman
Apple Graphics & Arcade Game Design – Jeffrey Stanton
Intermediate-Level Apple II handbook – David L. Heiserman
How to write an Apple program – Ed Faulk
How to write a Program II Advanced – Ed Faulk
Games Apple Play – Mark James Capella
Apple Basic Data File Programming – LeRoy Finkel
Apple II basic – David Goodfellow
A Beginner’s Guide to the Apple – Bruce Presely
Art and Graphics on the Apple II/IIe – William Dewitt
Apple II reference manual
Apple IIe User’s Handbook – Weber Systems
Applesoft Basic Subroutines & Secrets – Jeanette and Dave Sullivan
Apple II Computer Graphics - Ken Williams
These books should give me enough information to lead me in the right direction.  My plan is to read through these books, type in the examples, and learn from the programs.  This is going to be pretty intense and I have a feeling it will take a long time to get a working copy of Ultima 1.  Hey, what’s the fun in trying if you don’t have to stumble along the way?  They never said it would be easy.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment